About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Thank you for visiting my Blog. I love gardening. I love being a Creative design Artist for some awesome Designers. I truly do enjoy helping them out. It gives me an opportunity to try and learn new things. It also gives me a chance to make things that I can share as freebies with all of you. I hope you enjoy what I make. Now that I am retired I truly enjoy being able to travel a lot.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Motorbike Mania by Scrapbookingdom and Freebie

Deanne and Kaye from Scrapbookingdom just released an awesome Kit called Motorbike Mania.  Wow!  If you love motorcycles, or know someone who does, this is a must have Kit.




Here are some pages I made with this great Kit.




Here is today's Freebie.  Personal Use, click on preview to download/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1ptnxpg761609s/LSL%20August%206%202015.zip?dl=0?freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment