About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Thank you for visiting my Blog. I love gardening. I love being a Creative design Artist for some awesome Designers. I truly do enjoy helping them out. It gives me an opportunity to try and learn new things. It also gives me a chance to make things that I can share as freebies with all of you. I hope you enjoy what I make. Now that I am retired I truly enjoy being able to travel a lot.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

***Fiona Storey's Past Lives and Freebie***

This Kit by Fiona Storey from Angelwithin Designs called Past Lives is one of my favorites.  You can find it in her Store at Scrapbook Max.  It also comes in a matching Template Set.



I made this Personal Use Quick Page for you from the Kit.

No longer available

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete