About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Thank you for visiting my Blog. I love gardening. I love being a Creative design Artist for some awesome Designers. I truly do enjoy helping them out. It gives me an opportunity to try and learn new things. It also gives me a chance to make things that I can share as freebies with all of you. I hope you enjoy what I make. Now that I am retired I truly enjoy being able to travel a lot.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

***Fiona Storey Butterfly Dreams Kit and Freebie***

Today I decided to bring you another peek at Butterfly Dreams by Fiona Storey from Angelwithin Designs and Scrapbook Max!  I love this Kit.  It can be used for so many different things.  You can find it in Fiona's Store at ScrapbookMax!.  ScrapbookMax is having a Huge 20 percent Sale until the end of the month.  Hurry over there to get some great deals.

Here's the Preview of the Kit.



Check out this page I made from the Kit.
 

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete