About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Thank you for visiting my Blog. I love gardening. I love being a Creative design Artist for some awesome Designers. I truly do enjoy helping them out. It gives me an opportunity to try and learn new things. It also gives me a chance to make things that I can share as freebies with all of you. I hope you enjoy what I make. Now that I am retired I truly enjoy being able to travel a lot.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

*** Deanne Gow-Smith's new Kit Melted Butter and Freebie***

Deanne Gow-Smith from Scrapbook Max has released a gorgeous new kit called Melted Butter.  It is also available in a Template kit.  You can find this kit in her Store at Scrapbook Max .

Here's the Preview of this fabulous kit.
and here are the Previews of the Template Kit.

Here's a layout I made with this wonderful kit.

And now, here's what you have been waiting for - a Freebie Quick Page I made for you.  I used PSP Scripts by http://joannes-digital-designs.blogspot.com/, and http://karinkreatesscrapz.blogspot.com/ to make the Butterfly, Frame and Flowers. I also used Shapes by Michelle McCoy and Donna Thomas.


Right Click to save.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete